Welcome to AutoForumz.com!
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch      ProfileProfile    Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in

Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48m..

 
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
   car problems (Home) -> Mercedes-Benz RSS
Next:  2000 C230 Ashtray Removal  
Author Message
Falcon

External


Since: Sep 10, 2008
Posts: 3



(Msg. 31) Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:47 pm
Post subject: Re: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48mph like my Mercedes E320 ? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: misc>transport>trucking, others (more info?)

"theloneranger1OO" wrote in message

>
> "Falcon" wrote in message
>
>>
>>
>> "Naked Gonad" wrote in message
>>
>> [...]
>> > Yes, I am English and just an interested bystander.Im still
>> > none the wiser after your explanation but I understand your
>> > reticence. Good luck, I hope you achieve the success that
>> > appears warranted.
>>
>> Don't fret. It's a scam and a very transparent one. Every video shows
>> the car slowly decelerating; especially the so-called "90 mpg"
>> section.[...]
>
> Why don't you show us your video with stable MPG? You can do your MPG
> stable for just 4 minutes? If you can then I would believe your
> accusation.

I'm not the man claiming miracle consumption figures. The ScanGauge II can
show trip and tank MPG figures alongside instantaneous MPG. Video that and
show us what your fuel consumption really is.

--
Falcon:
fide, sed cui vide. (L)
------------------------------

 >> Stay informed about: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48m.. 
Back to top
Login to vote
hhc314

External


Since: Aug 05, 2008
Posts: 5



(Msg. 32) Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:48 pm
Post subject: Re: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48mph like [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: sci>energy>hydrogen, others (more info?)

On Sep 12, 11:37am, "The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge"
wrote:
> Kenneth P. Stox wrote:
> > wrote:
> > > On Sep 10, 1:12 pm, "Kenneth P. Stox" wrote:
> > >> Have your Lobotomy scars healed yet?
>
> > > Kenneth, please don't take this newsgroup too seriously.
>
> > Thanks for the advice, but I just may have an inkling on how things work
> > on USENET. I have only been here for some 23+ years. ;->
>
> Have you been Trolling that long too?

Actually, while I don't troll, I've been on the Internet since it was
Arpanet, and while there were no newsgroups, we had the "Cheese
Exchange." Readers and posters seemed a bit more sophisticated at that
time.

Do you remember those days?

Harry C.

 >> Stay informed about: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48m.. 
Back to top
Login to vote
The Honorable Dr. Rocky R

External


Since: Sep 09, 2008
Posts: 11



(Msg. 33) Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:14 am
Post subject: Re: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48mph like [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

wrote:
> On Sep 12, 11:37�am, "The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge"
> wrote:
> > Kenneth P. Stox wrote:
> > > wrote:
> > > > On Sep 10, 1:12 pm, "Kenneth P. Stox" wrote:
> > > >> Have your Lobotomy scars healed yet?
> >
> > > > Kenneth, please don't take this newsgroup too seriously.
> >
> > > Thanks for the advice, but I just may have an inkling on how things work
> > > on USENET. I have only been here for some 23+ years. ;->
> >
> > Have you been Trolling that long too?
>
> Actually, while I don't troll, I've been on the Internet since it was
> Arpanet, and while there were no newsgroups, we had the "Cheese
> Exchange." Readers and posters seemed a bit more sophisticated at that
> time.
>
> Do you remember those days?
>
> Harry C.

No I don't remember those days but I used to program in 'C' with
someone that might remember them.

As for my use of the word "trolling" earlier I've come to think of
"trolling" as anything done to try and influence others in a negative
way.

Rocky
 >> Stay informed about: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48m.. 
Back to top
Login to vote
The Honorable Dr. Rocky R

External


Since: Sep 09, 2008
Posts: 11



(Msg. 34) Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:11 am
Post subject: Re: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48mph like my Mercedes E320 ? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

"theloneranger1OO" wrote in message

>
> In C Really? Not bad for a trucker. How come he went to drive a truck?

I also programmed in 80386 assembler. I had to use 80386 assembler because
I needed certain instructions that placed the processor into "flat mode"
addressing for a data intensive program I wrote.

I programmed in 'C' until about 1995 then I went to another company and
didn't get the chance to use 'C' for years. Then I even had to learn how to
write a program that had one C++ module.

When I got laid off from that company people weren't looking for experience,
they were looking for degrees and I didn't have one so I had to do something
and ended up getting my CDL.

> Stay tuned, I have a cheating video yet to upload, because these guys like
> to accuse me of posting cheating video. let's see what are they going to
> call me next after seeing 171mpg - 220mpg....Heehee........

I know how these people are. Even if Mythbusters did an episode about it
and showed you get 150+ miles further per tank of gas there will always be
some clown here like realitytrasher to deny the facts.
 >> Stay informed about: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48m.. 
Back to top
Login to vote
theloneranger1OO

External


Since: Sep 08, 2008
Posts: 12



(Msg. 35) Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:05 pm
Post subject: Re: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48mph like my Mercedes E320 ? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

"The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge" wrote
in message
>
> "theloneranger1OO" wrote in message
>
> >
> > In C Really? Not bad for a trucker. How come he went to drive a
truck?
>
> I also programmed in 80386 assembler. I had to use 80386 assembler
because
> I needed certain instructions that placed the processor into "flat
mode"
> addressing for a data intensive program I wrote.
>
> I programmed in 'C' until about 1995 then I went to another company and
> didn't get the chance to use 'C' for years. Then I even had to learn
how to
> write a program that had one C++ module.
>
> When I got laid off from that company people weren't looking for
experience,
> they were looking for degrees and I didn't have one so I had to do
something
> and ended up getting my CDL.

I believe you. You are not a common trucker.

> > Stay tuned, I have a cheating video yet to upload, because these guys
like
> > to accuse me of posting cheating video. let's see what are they
going to
> > call me next after seeing 171mpg - 220mpg....Heehee........
>
> I know how these people are. Even if Mythbusters did an episode about
it
> and showed you get 150+ miles further per tank of gas there will always
be
> some clown here like realitytrasher to deny the facts.

Yup! they are jaleous. Originally OFS got 150miles per thank, later we
went further than that. If you still remember I came to your group a few
years back, you were the only one who didn't throw everything out the
door like them. I remember Tim / Scott immitated my ID to make fun of
me. Now even with the living proofs, they still denied the fact that men
made mistakes for century. Eistein too made mistakes in his equation. I
have a few more incredible videos to upload, then I will invite big media
companies to visit the site.

Take care...
 >> Stay informed about: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48m.. 
Back to top
Login to vote
Kenneth P. Stox

External


Since: Jan 17, 2004
Posts: 18



(Msg. 36) Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:37 pm
Post subject: Re: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48mph [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

wrote:

>
> Actually, while I don't troll, I've been on the Internet since it was
> Arpanet, and while there were no newsgroups, we had the "Cheese
> Exchange." Readers and posters seemed a bit more sophisticated at that
> time.
>
> Do you remember those days?

Ah yes, before the unwashed masses descended upon us. It was a far
friendlier place back then.
 >> Stay informed about: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48m.. 
Back to top
Login to vote
hhc314

External


Since: Aug 05, 2008
Posts: 5



(Msg. 37) Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:50 pm
Post subject: Re: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48mph like [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Sep 13, 1:37pm, "Kenneth P. Stox" wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > Actually, while I don't troll, I've been on the Internet since it was
> > Arpanet, and while there were no newsgroups, we had the "Cheese
> > Exchange." Readers and posters seemed a bit more sophisticated at that
> > time.
>
> > Do you remember those days?
>
> Ah yes, before the unwashed masses descended upon us. It was a far
> friendlier place back then.

That is an understatement.

To be honest though, if you ignore the intentional trolls and people
posting here to sell something, the Internet Newsgroups are still
quite friendly, at least between mature posters. I've noticed that
some of the primarily younger posters become really offended on being
corrected. I find this rather curious, since that was what I paid
college tuition to have done to me, and I was corrected....in fact
many times! Smile

I actually never purchased or sold anything on the Cheese Exchange,
but I recall it being an interesting diversion from the daily grind
when I worked for Kodak. IIRC everything was done by teleprinter, and
only a year or two ago I sold my singular remaining ASR-33, since it
was becoming rather dusty 'boat anchor'. I even threw in an old
acoustic 300-baud modem.

Surprisingly, collectors pay good money for the old stuff. On the down
side, the buyer for the ASR-33 was a museum... Worse still, I bought
it new back around 1965 for my salvaged DEC PDP-8. Worse still, I have
an original manual for the DEC PDP-1, on which I learned programming
for the first time.

Ken, please realize that todays newsgroup posters have never heard of
DEC or the PDP line of computers, much less the older Bendix G-15 that
rang a bell when a computation was completed. That's not a put-down,
but simply a fact. The use of computers is today so extensive that
they are no longer considered computational devices but household
appliances. The Internet is taken for granted, without any regard to
how it very painfully evolved from its Arpanet origins to the internet
that we see today. I suspect that a majority of todays Internet uses
do no even realize that the web and websites are a relatively recent
additon.

That said, it's nice to hear from someone who remembers Arpanet and
the origins of Usenet.

Harry C.
 >> Stay informed about: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48m.. 
Back to top
Login to vote
Orson Wells as CitizenCai

External


Since: Sep 10, 2008
Posts: 3



(Msg. 38) Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:09 am
Post subject: Re: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48mph like my Mercedes E320 ? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

"richard" wrote in message

> On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 06:09:35 -0600, "The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads
> Presiding Judge" wrote:
>
>>
>>"richard" wrote in message
>>
>>> On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 20:35:18 -0700 (PDT), "The Honorable Dr. Rocky
>>> Roads Presiding Judge" wrote:
>>>
>>> >richard wrote:
>>> >> On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 13:12:26 -0700, "theloneranger1OO"
>>> >> wrote:
>>> >>
>>> >> >and you claim it can do 37mpg at 7mph walking speed too? Please get
>>> >> >a
>>> >> >Scangauge II, install it on your car, and come back with the same
>>video,
>>> >> >to prove you are the man integrity.....
>>> >> >
>>> >> >Be sure your car in on gear, otherwise you would be cheating.
>>> >> >
>>> >> >PS. On neutral my car can do 240mpg easily. All videos I provided
>>> >> >are
>>on
>>> >> >flat land. You just didn't understand I tilted the camera on 1
>>> >> >video
>>so
>>> >> >you can see it's a heavy Mercedes-Benz.
>>> >>
>>> >> BTW, the scangauge website makes no claim that their device will
>>> >> improve mileage by any amount. What you read on the one page is
>>> >> nothing more than a common sense approach to improving mileage.
>>> >>
>>> >> It is only a reporting device that shows you what's happening now.
>>> >
>>> >The website also says something like 125 - whatever miles more per
>>> >tank and that is more than just using the scanguage.
>>> >
>>> >Rocky - Water could be the way.
>>>
>>> So what? Your tank holds 20 gallons. And this thing says you'll get
>>> 125 more miles per tank? Wow. Do the math. That aint no 90mpg.
>>
>>That issue was addressed when he showed it isn't always 90 mpg. See the
>>following.
>>
>>Speed: Walking speed
>>22.5 - 25.8mpg
>>
>>Speed: a bit faster than walking speed
>>32.5 - 37mpg
>>
>>BTW why do you think the URL is:
>> http://www.extra150miles.com ?
>>
>
> Did you read where they say, "PER TANK"?
> So my tank holds 24 gallons. That would mean only a 5mpg improvement
> at best.
> If your tank only holds 13 gallons, then that's 10 more miles to the
> gallon. Ok. Not to shabby. I can buy that. But no damn claims of 90mpg
> or better.



You are so stupid if you were lying hurt in a forest the Smurfs would spit
on you.
 >> Stay informed about: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48m.. 
Back to top
Login to vote
The Honorable Dr. Rocky R

External


Since: Sep 09, 2008
Posts: 11



(Msg. 39) Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:36 am
Post subject: Re: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48mph like my Mercedes E320 ? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

wrote in message


> Ken, please realize that todays newsgroup posters have never heard of
> DEC or the PDP line of computers

The college I went to in the mid 1970s had a DECsystem-10 in one building
but we just called it a DEC 10.
http://www.columbia.edu/acis/history/pdp10.html

They had a PDP-8 in another building and when they replaced them they
scraped them.
http://www.pdp8.net/#pictures

I didn't do much with the mainframes back then but in the early 1980s I did
a lot with old Apples. As a matter of fact it was my reputation with the
old Apple computer that got me started as a computer programmer working with
IBM PCs.
 >> Stay informed about: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48m.. 
Back to top
Login to vote
The Honorable Dr. Rocky R

External


Since: Sep 09, 2008
Posts: 11



(Msg. 40) Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:45 am
Post subject: Re: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48mph like [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Sep 15, 2:16am, "NightRogue" wrote:
>
> Or am I wrong??

John, you don't even know Microsoft's hiring policies. They hire
young people so they can mold them you Idiot.

One of the people I worked with got his certificate from Microsoft and
it helped him for a long time but I don't know where he ended up after
he was fired.

Once again I was laid off so I was given two weeks to clear out my
desk etc.
 >> Stay informed about: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48m.. 
Back to top
Login to vote
NightRogue

External


Since: Sep 15, 2008
Posts: 3



(Msg. 41) Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:18 am
Post subject: Re: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48mph like my Mercedes E320 ? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

"The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge" wrote in
message
>
> "theloneranger1OO" wrote in message
>
> >
> > In C Really? Not bad for a trucker. How come he went to drive a truck?
>
> I also programmed in 80386 assembler. I had to use 80386 assembler
because
> I needed certain instructions that placed the processor into "flat mode"
> addressing for a data intensive program I wrote.
>
> I programmed in 'C' until about 1995 then I went to another company and
> didn't get the chance to use 'C' for years. Then I even had to learn how
to
> write a program that had one C++ module.
>
> When I got laid off from that company people weren't looking for
experience,
> they were looking for degrees and I didn't have one so I had to do
something
> and ended up getting my CDL.
>
If that were true , you would've had no problem passing any of the tests
that Microsoft ,Cisco, or any other offered to get certified and keep your
job. You got laid off because you didn't know what you were doing or because
you were too lazy to get certified. Which was it Sybil??
 >> Stay informed about: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48m.. 
Back to top
Login to vote
theloneranger1OO

External


Since: Sep 08, 2008
Posts: 12



(Msg. 42) Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:18 am
Post subject: Re: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48mph like my Mercedes E320 ? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

"NightRogue" wrote in message

>
> "The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge" wrote
in
> message
> >
> > "theloneranger1OO" wrote in message
> >
> > >
> > > In C Really? Not bad for a trucker. How come he went to drive a
truck?
> >
> > I also programmed in 80386 assembler. I had to use 80386 assembler
> because
> > I needed certain instructions that placed the processor into "flat
mode"
> > addressing for a data intensive program I wrote.
> >
> > I programmed in 'C' until about 1995 then I went to another company
and
> > didn't get the chance to use 'C' for years. Then I even had to learn
how
> to
> > write a program that had one C++ module.
> >
> > When I got laid off from that company people weren't looking for
> experience,
> > they were looking for degrees and I didn't have one so I had to do
> something
> > and ended up getting my CDL.
> >
> If that were true , you would've had no problem passing any of the
tests
> that Microsoft ,Cisco, or any other offered to get certified and keep
your
> job. You got laid off because you didn't know what you were doing or
because
> you were too lazy to get certified. Which was it Sybil??
>

If your logic is true, does it mean Microsoft and the rest of technology
companies don't know what they were doing after I fired them?
 >> Stay informed about: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48m.. 
Back to top
Login to vote
NightRogue

External


Since: Sep 15, 2008
Posts: 3



(Msg. 43) Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:16 am
Post subject: Re: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48mph like my Mercedes E320 ? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

"theloneranger1OO" wrote in message

>
> "NightRogue" wrote in message
>
> >
> > "The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge" wrote
> in
> > message
> > >
> > > "theloneranger1OO" wrote in message
> > >
> > > >
> > > > In C Really? Not bad for a trucker. How come he went to drive a
> truck?
> > >
> > > I also programmed in 80386 assembler. I had to use 80386 assembler
> > because
> > > I needed certain instructions that placed the processor into "flat
> mode"
> > > addressing for a data intensive program I wrote.
> > >
> > > I programmed in 'C' until about 1995 then I went to another company
> and
> > > didn't get the chance to use 'C' for years. Then I even had to learn
> how
> > to
> > > write a program that had one C++ module.
> > >
> > > When I got laid off from that company people weren't looking for
> > experience,
> > > they were looking for degrees and I didn't have one so I had to do
> > something
> > > and ended up getting my CDL.
> > >
> > If that were true , you would've had no problem passing any of the
> tests
> > that Microsoft ,Cisco, or any other offered to get certified and keep
> your
> > job. You got laid off because you didn't know what you were doing or
> because
> > you were too lazy to get certified. Which was it Sybil??
> >
>
> If your logic is true, does it mean Microsoft and the rest of technology
> companies don't know what they were doing after I fired them?
>

2 different things and you know it. There's a difference in firing a company
or not using one than a company firing an individual who won't get the
education the company now requires. I know you like Sybil, but I would think
you'ld be a bit more intelligent than to think the 2 situations are the
same.. Or am I wrong??
>
 >> Stay informed about: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48m.. 
Back to top
Login to vote
NightRogue

External


Since: Sep 15, 2008
Posts: 3



(Msg. 44) Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:34 pm
Post subject: Re: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48mph like my Mercedes E320 ? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

"The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge" wrote in
message

On Sep 15, 2:16 am, "NightRogue" wrote:
>
> Or am I wrong??

>John, you don't even know Microsoft's hiring policies. They >hire
>young people so they can mold them you Idiot.

Bullshit. Prove it...


>One of the people I worked with got his certificate from >Microsoft and
>it helped him for a long time but I don't know where he >ended up after
>he was fired.

Probably better than you'll ever end up.

>Once again I was laid off so I was given two weeks to clear >out my
>desk etc.

I bet you were. Because you were to incomptent to to get yourself
educated... Microsoft isn't the only comapany who has jobs. My brother is 42
and he just passed all the rquired courses and took the tests and is
certifified to do anything in the computer and networking field, And works
for a large company that is contracted to all the Military bases to take
care of their networks and computers. Being to old to work in computers is
just an excuse a lazy looser like you would use . Oh, wait that's right,
it's everyone elses fault that you're a looser, right Sybil..
 >> Stay informed about: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48m.. 
Back to top
Login to vote
Roland Franzius

External


Since: Dec 03, 2003
Posts: 94



(Msg. 45) Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:26 pm
Post subject: Re: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48mph [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: misc>transport>trucking, others (more info?)

theloneranger1OO schrieb:
> "Roland Franzius" wrote in message
>
>> theloneranger1OO schrieb:
>>> "Falcon" wrote in message
>>>
>>>> "Naked Gonad" wrote in message
>>>>
>>>> [...]
>>>>> Yes, I am English and just an interested bystander.Im still
>>>>> none the wiser after your explanation but I understand your
>>>>> reticence. Good luck, I hope you achieve the success that
>>>>> appears warranted.
>>>> Don't fret. It's a scam and a very transparent one. Every video
> shows
>>> the
>>>> car slowly decelerating; especially the so-called "90 mpg" section.
> His
>>>> right foot is nowhere near the pedal. With any pressure applied to
> the
>>>> accelerator the consumption figure dropped like a stone as you'd
>>> expect. On
>>>
>>> You are Wrong about my foot off pedal, If I did that Mercedes will
> cut
>>> off fuel and Scangauge will show 9999mpg. It's not a scam Punk,
> don't
>>> try to guess or assume something you have no experience with. I
> never
>>> claim a consistent 96mpg. You have to average out the high and low
>>> numbers. (Low = 35 - 45.5mpg) (High = 88 - 96mpg).
>>>
>> Only some intellectual challenged statistic experts add and average
>> inverses.
>>
>> I used to know a fellow calculating mean velocities:
>>
>> Driving 100 miles at speed 100 miles/h and 100 miles more by 50 miles/h
>> results in a trip of 200 miles at 75miles/h.
>>
>> The question is why the hell one is driving 3 hours and not only
>> 200miles/(75miles/h) = 8/3 hours?
>>
>
> True, on highway he is correct. But in city you don't want to drive too
> fast and brake, you throw away energy wastefully.

Thought so, you wouldnt catch the math point:-(

Fortunately the European, easy controllable norm is of fuel efficiency
is in given in figures of Liter/100km and not of something like the
inverse norm in lightfortnights/nanobarrels.


--

Roland Franzius
 >> Stay informed about: Ping Richard: You claim your farari can do 88-96mpg at 48m.. 
Back to top
Login to vote
Display posts from previous:   
Related Topics:
WWW.MERCEDES-BENZ-SALES.COM - I put together this is myt spare time... Its a forsale and wanted benz site... Enjoy! http://www.mercedes-benz-sales.com Brian Moga Waxhaw.Net

Forget hydrogen, steam LIVES - Dig this. Someone is having a go at beating the Stanley Rocket's 100-year-old speed record. http://www.steamcar.co.uk/ DAS -- For direct contact replace nospam with schmetterling ---

1989 MERCEDES BENZ 560SEC - I'm contemplating a 1989 MERCEDES BENZ 560SEC, 180,000+K Known issues? --

w108 280SEL 4.5 Interior - All I recently bought a set of perfect MB-Tex front and rear seats for it. My thoughts were to Die them black to match the rest of the interior and replace the ones I have in my car. I have since been offered another set in blue with the door panels and...

Changing transmission fluid-can a backyard mechanic do it? - I do a lot of work on my own cars. I started to change the transmission fluid in a recently purchased 1997 E320. I noticed two things: that there is no dip stick to indicate fluid level, and that the fluid doesn't all drain out. I took a guess at how...
   car problems (Home) -> Mercedes-Benz All times are: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 3 of 4

 
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum



[ Contact us | Terms of Service/Privacy Policy ]